Available for purchase from Gill Books
‘I can’t face this. No one understands how hard it is for me. People are looking at me. Why am I like this? Why can I not be like everyone else? What’s wrong with me?’.
Available for purchase from Amazon.
‘A stand-out volume that will prove a timely resource for those navigating the pressures of daily living in a society that is in danger of burning out’.
DR DECLAN LYONS, Consultant Psychiatrist in St Patrick’s Hospital
Dr. Claire Hayes is a highly respected author and her publications include:
- Hayes, C. (2017). Finding hope in the age of anxiety. Dublin: Gill.
- Hayes, C. (2017). ‘Ten steps to help manage your anxiety’. Irish Independent. Dublin. 21st February.
- Hayes, C. (2016). The professional’s guide to understanding stress and depression. Dublin: Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Hayes, C. (2016). ‘How to be happy: Part One’. Irish Independent. Dublin. 19th November.
- Hayes, C. (2016). ‘How to be happy: Notice’. Irish Independent. Dublin. 22nd November.
- Hayes, C. (2016). ‘How to be happy: Consider’. Irish Independent. Dublin. 23rd November.
- Hayes, C. (2016). ‘How to be happy: Decide’. Irish Independent. Dublin. 24th November.
- Hayes, C. (2016). ‘How to be happy: Act’. Irish Independent. Dublin. 25th November.
- Hayes, C. (2015) How to Cope - The Welcoming Approach to Life's Challenges: How You Can Turn Distress into Helpful Action Kindle Edition
- Hayes, C. (In press). Be Aware: The chartered accountant’s guide to managing stress proactively. Dublin: Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Hayes, C. (2013). Giving hope for chronic pain and depression. Chronic Pain Ireland, vol. 22, pp.5-7.
- Hayes, C. (2012). Clinical Psychology: A psychoeducational cognitive behavioural approach to helping people cope. In T. Devonport (Ed.) ‘Managing Stress: From Theory to Application’., pp. 229 to 260, UK: Taylor Francis.
- Hayes, C. & Morgan. (2012). The role of counselling in guidance counselling. Report for the Department of Education and Skills.
- Hayes, C. (2011). Please don’t mention that ‘stress’ word again. NAPD Executive Report, 6, 18-19
- Hayes, C. (2009). Thoughts on Young People Setting Sail. Aware Magazine, July; 9-10.
- Hayes, C. and Murray, M. (2007). Report on the Consultative Process of the National Guidance Forum for the Minister for State and Enterprise and the Minister for Education and Science.
- Hayes, C. (2006). Stress Relief for Teachers: The Coping Triangle, UK: Routledge.
- Hayes, C. & Morgan, M. (2005). A Psychoeducational Approach to Preventing Depression and Anxiety. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, vol.34, 2: 111-121.
- Hayes, C. (2004). Prevention of Depression and Anxiety in Children and Adolescents. In K. N. Dwivedi and P.B. Harper (Eds.) Handbook for Promoting Emotional Well-being of Children and Adolescents and Preventing their Mental Ill Health. A Handbook. UK: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.